Monday, October 20, 2008

My Kids My marine and me


My Kids...Abby and Brenden or better known as Bubby and Sis.

Yeap...thats them. Goofy as ever. Abby is 5 and full of ABBY-tude! She is a mess. Brenden is 3 he is our little guy. They are both Great kids :) mostly cause their mine and I have to say that. Sis currently has 3 boyfriends and one Best-boy friend as she says it. She is gonna worry me when she gets older. She is a smartbut and makes me speachless ALOT. Like when you tell your kids Clean your room and pick up your toys... her response is " mom how can i clean my room and not pick up my toys" So you have to be careful how you word things with her. Brenden is a very logical child. If its cold and you tell him to go outside. he generaly looks at you like your stupid. He is smart and knows if his room stays clean he doesnt have to clean it so he chooses to play in his sisters room. Like i said..i have GREAT kids lol.

And me and my marine. He is great too. He is where the kids get there logic from. He has lots of theroys that i dont understand but he is my marine and Love em'. And me a stay at home mom. I quilt and like to craft. And will randomly just fall out of my chair to make my kids laugh. They both have priceless giggles that i love to hear.

No comments: