Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas projects

I haven't been knitting much I can seem to only squeeze in an hour or so a day. And belive it or not that actually gets alot done. But Still....my poncho I am making isnt done like i had hoped. But its getting there. My camera is MIA but i do have a picture from 2 weeks ago.
It looks so pretty in person. And it has a nice stretch to it that is going to make is so comfortable to wear. I can only work on it when Shadow doesnt see me pull it out of my basket. I think he gets jelous. He always climbs in my lab and trys to get me to stop knitting....Kinda like this.






Isnt He Cute? I am also trying to get 2 baby blankets put together For 2 of my friends back home having babies. I think they might get them a little past due dates cause im trying to get christmas gifts done. One is a blanket for my Mom-in-Law( I hope she isnt reading)But its a quilt top I made for Last Birthday (in Jan)Then my Sewing Machine quit working and my new one isnt big enough to quilt it so im trying to Yarn quilt it. And when you have a pain-in-the-butt cat like mine it makes it complicated. I woke up like 3 times last night just to find him unrolling my yarn! I would pick it up and put it up then find him playing with again. Well Its Friday so i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments: