Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Quilt done!

I feel so accomplished! 2 Quilts in one week!!! Granted this was a real easy one. Some call it a sandwhich quilt, meaning the top is just one big peice of fabric, then the batting and the back. So a beautiful thoughtful gift that wasnt really that hard. But by going the easy way I sit now doubting if she will like it or not.I really hope so. Well both my quilts being finished I am trying to finish my knitted poncho. I am half done and with 14days left till Christmas I have been knitting like a mad women. I casted on the second half my project last night and im 30ish rows in already. So With any luck I can have another project finished soon. We are still up in the air about going home for Christmas but in the hopes we can I think im going to have the kids make something cute to give out as presents. So if you think of any simple ideas let me know :). Today is my offical start to the count down till Christmas so 14 days and counting .

No comments: