Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Time is HERE!!

My Christmas Tree this year. I just had to post to show how pretty. And If you look close at the bottom you can see the kids helped decorate it.(With 5 things per branch) But it is lovely and the kind of tree i always dreamed having as a kid. Havent blogged in a while my DH had the whole last week of Nov off. And the greatest Christmas news !!!! We might be able to visit Tenn. for Christmas!! A good friend of the family knows it has been like 3 years since we have been home. And she wants to give us Family for christmas. She is also the one who did it 3 years ago for christmas. Wow, 3 years since we have been in Tenn. Where does all the time go? But anyway now we just have to wait and see if Hubby can get a couple extra days off since his leave doesnt start till 10 am christmas eve. He is going to see if he can have it off so we get a head start and can wake up there christmas morn. Just the idea of it is the greatest gift we have had in three years. It excites us beond words. .....




Oh I also wanted to post about these.
I saw an artical about making snowglobes. I had to try. It was so simple I want to make more. The kids were so excited to make their own globes. Not to mention they turned out just down right cute!

No comments: