Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Cute!

My camera doesnt like to take picutes of yarn. So the shades of colors are a little off. But i wanted to try my hand at "kitting in the round" Yeah there are some mistakes...okay more than a few mistakes but hey. I think it turned out cute. It is made for my friends newborn so it should fit well as long as i get it in the mail before she out grows it lol.


And on another note most of my family woke up to a frozen tundra this morning after enduring 30+ hours of ice they are kinda stuck.





These are a few pics i borrowed from http://www.ky3.com/younews?cid=71571&pg=1 ( sorry i dont know how to do cool links. But I feel for all of you and your cold weather and hope i passes soon. But it makes me wanna ask " WHY do I wanna move back to Mo. for the winter?" Well i hope you all stay safe and the ones with electric keep it and the ones without it get it turned on soon.

And again ... on another note. Happy Birthday to my lovely sister! I know your frozen in your boots at work. But just reimber we are thinking of you. Have a great WARM Birthday. Love ya Sis

No comments: