Monday, January 5, 2009

Okay Okay.....I know I suck! Almost a month with no blog. Hmmm where do I start. Well we was able to go to Tenn. for Christmas!! It was one of the greatest Christmas' in a long time. The Kids enjoyed themselves and Boy did Santa ever come! I dont think in all my years combine have i ever got what they did. But presents aside... Abby had been singing "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth" song for a week before christmas.... And Christmas Eve one of her front teeth started to come in! She was happy Santa gave her , her tooth back "Cause the tooth fariy was taking to long" Visiting with Family was so wonderful we so did not want to come home. it was So relaxing to just be "HOME" I think this Christmas could have only been better if Santa Delivered all my sisters for Christmas. We Got to play cards and BS with friends and Family. And even had an early New year Eve party---yeah---that was fun! And like always, everyone drank till I got drunk and they they sobered up to laugh at me :( Good Times.

Hmmmm. Happy New year everyone. I hope everyone had Great Holidays I know ours was unbeatable this year. Everyone is talking about resolutions. Well I learned a long time ago...If I write them down I lose them...If I dont lose them.... I didnt accoplish any of them.. But her they are for you that are curious.

1. stop smoking ( I actully have cut down in half so ___YEAH ME!!)

2.Complete 25 big projects this year - this can be a knitted project, a quilt, etc

3.Knit a pair of Socks before Jackie :)*

4.Lose some weight-I know that is like 60% of everyone's goal but im going to set my goal low..I dont care if its 10lbs or 50. Just start out next year less than this year.

5. This is a weird one but....I want to actually BID on an ebay item instead of feeling guilty and just staring at the good deals

Well I have more but that's about the gist of it. I have lots of pictures on my Camera from the Holidays that I will try to post soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn, now I'm going to have to get started on a pair of socks...it'll go good with the three other projects I currently have going on, lol.