Sunday, November 16, 2008

LOOKY LOOKY! Jackie Turns 30!!

Ha! Happy Birthday Jackie. I know your birthday is tommorow but I wont be near the PC. So I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and show you your present.
Ta-Da!

Ever since I started Sewing you have always wanted me to make you a blanket. I made this on the begining of the summer for you, then mailed it to mom who just finished quilting today! So your gonna have to wait to get it in the mail. But that is a picture of it right before i mailed so i'm not sure what it looks like finished but im sure it looks great.


I was gonna be mean and post "the" picture. You know the one with Big hair and blue eye shadow. But i cant find it. So i Stole you pic off your site.


But thats you! One of the best sisters a baby sis could ever have. Not only are you Beautiful, creative, smart, and a great mom. You are a great insperation to me. No matter what comes your way you wont give up your dreams of being an RN. And I know you will be soon. So I want you to know that 30 shouldnt be scary for you because you have acomplished so much and there is only more great things to come! Have a great Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank you Thank you soo much. Your so sweet, I've not received a gift from someone for my birthday in so long. This is a great surprise.