Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Lovely kids!

My kids are great! Its so cute when i do Sissy's hair I have her stand to take a picture and Bub always wants to stand next to her.So this morning I got the pic of her hair then ended up with this one

They are going to be so happy to have each other when they are older they love each other so much! And are always looking out for each other. When Sis gets in trouble Bub will take her time out with just because she is sad. And when Bub doesnt get something he wants Sis will give him her favorite toy to cheer him up. I think im blessed with the GREATEST kids ever! Oh not to mention all my sisters have given me some wonderful Neices and Nephews (like 12 i think) everytime i get a picture of them it cheers me just like it does when i see my own kids they are all so great!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your daughter looks JUST like you!!!