Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stupid Stupid people drive me NUTS!!!

Well yesterday I was going to post about how incompatant these workers are infront of my house. But as soon as I finished the post......They did it again!!!! Let me explain. See there are these workers and they are putting in a new sewage drain line that runs along with main road. Well thursday they cut my cable line. I called the cable co. just to find out when they came out the other company had actually cut they three other houses in the row also but they had coved the cut wire back up so TWC couldnt find the line. So I have 3 houses jumped off of my house. Well the fixed the wire on thurs night. Friday at 8am no sooner than they started the tractors they cut it agian! TWC came out and fixed it......At 12 they did it again! TWC came out to fix it when they were out here the other company actually cut the main wire that supplies cable to the Ct. I live on. So they fixed that. then at 6pm on Fri the stupid Co. actually cut the MAIN TWC wire...by main i mean the wire that suppies the entire area. Like 300 houses lost their cable and the other company called it quiting time and packed up and went home like they did nothing at all. These ppl are riddicualus! Well i went all weekend with cable then started typing my blog and ......You guessed it.......They cut my wire AGAIN!!!! this is #4 for anyone keeping count. And thats just my wire to my house not to mention everyone elses. Not to mention that on Friday when they went under my road. They didnt even leave a driving space. No one in and no out from my court. this also means NO mail NO access to emergency vehicals NOTHING from 9am- 5pm!!!

When ppl where coming in off work they were actuall driving through the neighbors driveway just to go through another neighbors front yard just to get in.Not to mention they cut like 4 feet into my yard! my nice lovely yard that was given to us as a welcome home gift for DH. Everyday I think this cant possiable be this bad...they just cant be this stupid...then 9am....they cut my wire! So it is 7:30 now so keep fingers crossed I can actually have my Cable today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll just cross my fingers that next week they won't touch the cable wire.